Monday, April 10, 2006

TOP MARZO



TOP MARZO
ARTISTA DEL MES:DARREL HIGHAM
The Trashmen - King Of The Surf
Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - It takes two
Dion - Could somebody take my place tonight
Ricky Nelson -My one desire
Bobby Rydell - Wild One
Del Shannon - Runaround Sue
Tommy Sands - Man Like Wow
The Shirelles - Putty in your hands
Freddy Cannon - Palisades Park
Billy James & The Stenotones - My prayer
The Velveteens -meant to me
Tommy Steele - Teenage Party
Arthur Alexander - A shot of rnb
Sangril-las - Give Him A Great Big Kiss
Roy Orbison - Working for the man
The Cleftones -Heart & Soul
John Leyton - Johnny Remember Me
The Honeycombs - Have I the right
The Coasters - That's rock & roll
Adam Faith - It's allright
The Ronettes - He did it
Jackie Dee - When You Walk In The Room
The Searchers - Needles & Pins
Don Press & The Mystics - More than ever
The Beatles - Chains
The Ramones - She's the one
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Buzzcocks - Everybody's happy nowadays
The Cramps - Sunglasses after dark
The Cramps - Fever
Stray Cats - Cryin' shame
Stray Cats - Sexy + Seventeen (live)
Guana Batz - Can't take the pressure
Guana Batz - Shake your money maker
The Ramones - My brain is hanging down (Bonzo goes to Bitburg)
The Polecats - Rockabilly Guy
Bob & The Bearcats - Two timin' people
Darrel Higham - I got the bug
Lemmy,Slim Jim & Danny B. - Stuck on you
The Cynics - Goin' away
Elvez - Malinche
Hot Boogie Chillun - Whine & cry
Little Rachel - I wanna boogie
Saturn V - Karen
The Hi-Risers - That's gotta be my baby
Big Boss Man - Complicated lady
Drive By Truckers - Marry Me
King Automatic - I ovesleep
John Schooley - Honest I do
Roy & The Devil's
Motorcycle - Not enough madness
The Guilty Hearts - Jack On Fire
Thee Butcher Orchestra - Coconut Heart
Hipbone Slim & The Knee Tremblers - Do you look like
Jerry J.Nixon - Ramona
The Dead Brothers - Swing 48
The Monsters - Burn my mind
Reverend Beatman & the Church Of Herpes - Prophecy
Wauu & Los Arrrghsss - Te puedes quemar
Los Pataconas-Bultaco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home