Monday, October 02, 2006

Top Septiembre

GRUPO DEL MES-DAVE & DEKE COMBO

Charlie Feathers - Peepin' eyes
Charlie Feathers - I've been deceived
Marty Robbins - The hanging tree
Buddy Holly - Fool's paradise
Gene Simmons -Money Money Money
Wanda Jackson - Rock Your Baby
Ruth Brown - It's raining
Lee Dorsey - Ya Ya
Billy Brown - Flip Out
Lee Denson - High School Hop
Johnny Dollar - Action Packed
Werly Fairburn - I'm jealous
Jimmy Edwards - Love bug crawl
Johnny "T" Talley - (I've changed my) wild mind
George & Earl - Done Gone
Roy Moss - You don't know my mind
Thomas Wayne - You're the one that done it
Curtis Gordon - Mobile,Alabama
Curtis Gordon - Sittin' on top of the world
Don Johnston - Born to love one woman
Connie Dycus - Rock-a-bye-baby rock
Johnny Jay - Sugar doll
Bing Day - I can't help it
Jackie Cray - Maybelle
Jesse James - South's gonna rise again
Pat Cupp - I guess it's mean that way
Danny Flores - You are my sunshine
Al Casey - Jivin' around
Larry Collins - Joe Maphis - Hurricane
The Collins Kids - Beetle-Bug-Bop
The Collins Kids - Ko Ko Mo
Larry Finnegan - Dear One
The Crystals - He's a rebel
Karl Hammer Jr - Drop me a line
Darlene Love - Wait Till My Bobby Gets Home
Mary Wells - The one who really loves you
Ray Campi - Rockabilly Music
Dave & Deke Combo - Let's take a little ride
Sean Mencher - Jumpin' Track
Lucky Stars - Sugar Mama
Smokestack Lightnin' - Soul Beat
Smokestack Lightnin' - Down to your heart
Paul Ansell's Number Nine - Shout Bucket Blues
Phil Trigwell -Night Time
Rosie Flores - Wrong side of his heart
The Houserockers - Twist on guitar
The Houserockers - You shake me
The Peacocks - Ballroom Blitz
Robert Gordon - Lonely weekends
Robert Gordon - Sea of heartbreak
Robert Gordon - There you go
Chris Spedding - Motorbikin'
Chris Spedding - Guitar Jamboree
Charlie Feathers - Tongue-Tied Jill
Charlie Feathers - Gone Gone Gone
Crazy Cavan & The Rythm Rockers - Nobody else like you
Shotgun - Mashed Piranha
Wild Angels - Boogie woogie Country Boy
Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole lotta shakin' goin' on (live)
Cat Club - Granada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home