Monday, July 30, 2007

BOP STREET.JULIO.







GRUPO DEL MES:NU-NILES

The Drifters - Money Honey
Red Berry & The Bel Raves - What a dolly
Gene Maltais - Deep river blues
Johnny Hallyday - Tu me quittes
Lone Star - Dí si me quieres
Lone Star - Guajira Guantanamera
Los Salvajes - Pienso en tí
Barry McGuire - Eve of destruction
Nilsson - Without you
Flying Burrito Brothers - Six Days On The Road
Flying Burrito Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
Elvis Presley - My boy
Elvis Presley - Just Pretend
Levi Dexter & The Ripchords - Crackerjack
Restless - Tag Man Tag
Social Distortion -Cold Feelings
Reverend Horton Heat - I'm your pet rock
Mack Stevens - Women crawlin' all over me
The Chrome Daddies - Gympie On My Mind
Doug Wilshire - Mopar Man
Gin Palace Jesters - Pick up the pieces
Jed Clayton & The Rockabouts - Pancake Boogie
Pep Torres - They ougtha call you miss heartbreak
Mean Devils - Hot-Legged Mama
The Megatones - The Man In Love
Los Faraones - Eres un volcán
Buzz Campbell & Hot Rod Lincoln - Invasion From Mars
The Salty Dogs - Why you been gone so long?
The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
Maquina! - Lands Of Perfection
The Five Aces - Husky
The Jaybirds - Harpstrut
Los Imposibles - Una vez más
Reverend Horton Heat - Goin' back home
Jerry Lee Lewis - All night long
David Houston - One & Only
Sprouts - Teen Billy Baby
Darrel Rhodes - Lou Lou
Royce Porter - Lookin'
Jerry Arnold - When you said goodbye
Dwight Pullen -Moonshine liquor
Tyrone Schmidling - You're gone,I'm left me
The Roadrunners - Roadrunner
The Scarlets - Stampede
Kip Tyler (Jimmy Daley & The Ding-A-Lings) - Bongo Rock
Gene Maltais - Gangwar
Jackie Gotroe - Lobo Jones
The Majestics - Oasis
The Continental Cousins - Kana Kapila
Jimmie Newsome - I'm afraid I love you
Bobby Freeman - Betty Lou got a new pair of shoes
Mule Thomas - Blow my baby back home
Ch.Sheffield - Shoo Shoo Chicken
Danny Mela - Blondie
Ganimian & His Orientals - Come with me to the casbah
Elvis Presley - I'm fall in love tonight
Johnny Hallyday - Johnny Reviens
Tooter Boatman - Susie's house
Tooter Boatman - Thunder & Lightnin'
Levi Dexter & The Ripchords - I get so excited
Levi Dexter & The Ripchords - Let'er roll
Restless - Ice cold
Restless - Yellow cab to midnight
Kim Lenz & Her Jaguars - Choctaw Boogie
Bones Maki & The Sundodgers - Pretty Mama
Kieron McDonald - Just along for the ride
Astrolites - Rumble In City
Astrolites - Justine
Astrolites - She's a knockout
Astrolites - Hard luck
The Nu-Niles - one month,one week,one day,one hour
Jerry King & The Rivertown Ramblers - Speed Limit
The Montesas - Teen Queen
Elvis Presley - One Broken Heart For Sale
Johnny Hallyday - Hey Pony
Johnny Hallyday - Lucille
Johnny Hallyday - Au Rythme Et Au Blues
Johnny Hallyday - Rien que huit jours
Johnny Hallyday - Celeui que tu preferes
The Clash - Cheat
Levi Dexter - Hip Hip Baby
Levi Dexter - Bi-I-Bickey-Bi-Go-Go
Restless - Why don't you...just rock
Restless - I keep forgettin'
Social Distortion - Ring Of Fire
Social Distortion - Sick Boys
Nick Curran - Let the daddy hold you
Nick Curran - I want to love somebody
Nick Curran - Space Guitar
Kim Lenz & Her Jaguars - Down On The Farm
Wailin' Elroys - Listen to my motor purr
Chrome Daddies - Kid Cadillac
Chrome Daddies -Hot Rod Man
Doug Wilsire - Five Star Boogie
Darrel Higham - Crazy Crazy Lovin'
Darrel Higham - Sleep Rock'n'Roll
Rocky Burnette - Please don't leave me
The Nu-Niles - Cold smiles,pretty girls
Atomic Leopards - High Class Baby
Atomic Leopards - Come on little mama
Los Faraones - Rock & Roll en la ciudad
The Montesas - Have a ball
Fireball Steven - The ride
Ike & The Capers - Interestate fizz
Spo-Dee-O-Dee - Thunderbirds
Roy Kay Trio-Cadillacin' Model-A
The Salty Dogs - Starting Now
The Salty Dogs - The people cried
The Nu-Niles - You didn't come to my funeral

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home