Tuesday, November 27, 2007

BOP STREET-NOVIEMBRE


ARTISTA DEL MES-Johnny Hallyday
Chuck Berry - Around & Around
Elvis Presley - Rip it up
Gene Vincent - Everybody's got a date but me
Johnny Hallyday - Le Petit Clown De Ton Coeur
Johnny Hallyday - Frankie & Johnny
Johnny Hallyday - Pas cette chanson
Johnny Hallyday - Sally
Johnny Hallyday - Avec una poigne de terre
The Ventures - Walk don't run '64
Link Wray - Ace of spades
Link Wray - Soul Train
Tuff Darts - Love & Trouble
Tuff Darts - All for the love of r'n'r
Robert Gordon - One More Heartache
Robert Gordon - Three Times Loser
Restless - My baby is a hot rod
The Wild Goners - Ain't gonna do it
The Wild Goners - I don't know when
The Wild Goners - Itchy Bitchy Baby
Kim Lenz & Her Jaguars - Dancing Me To Death
Nick Curran - This time I'm out the door
Royal Crown Revue - The Contender
Royal Crown Revue - Bottle of whiskey
The Fabulous Harmonaires - She's everywhere I go
The Montesas - Wild Woman
The Montesas - Run,don't walk
Rocky Burnette - Streamliner
Chasi Teresa Burnette - Rock Therapy
Deke Dickerson - one way ticket
Deke Dickerson - She's so fine
Nick Curran - Come back to me
Nick Curran - Don't jive me baby
Royal Crown Revue - Too young
Royal Crown Revue - Come back to sorrento
Royal Crown Revue - You go to my head
Robert Gordon - Peace In The Valley
Robert Gordon - Don't leave me now
Robert Gordon - Baby I don't care
Robert Gordon - Lawdy miss Clawdy
Los Coronas-High Sierra
Los Derrumbes - Outter Limits
Tiki Phantoms - Biarritz
The Mighs - Sweet & Sour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home