Monday, May 29, 2006

Top Mayo


Chet Atkins - Gone Gone Gone
Jimmy Bryant - Frettin' Fingers
Pat Cupp - Long gone daddy
Pat Cupp - Do me no wrong
Jesse James - South's gonna rise again
Derrel Felts - It's a great big day
Justin Tubb - Rock it on down to my house
Johnny Carroll - Crazy Little Mama
Dave Rich - Rosie let's get cozy
Ted Harris - Just thought I'd set you straight
Johnny Whortan - Strange woman's love
Jerry Noble - Mabe's done gone
Link Wray - New studio blues
Robert Johnson - Last fair deal gone down
Lowell Fulson - Black widow spider blues
Elmore James - Rock my baby right
Elmore James - Whose Muddy Shoes
Elmore James - Where can my baby be
The Treniers - Rock-a-beatin' boogie
Cecil Gant -We're gonna rock
Wild Bill Moore - Rock & roll
Screamin' Jay Hawkins & Tiny Grimes Orchestra - Why do you waste my time?
Piano Red - Rockin' with red
Dave Bartholomew - Country gal
Paul Williams - The Hucklebuck
Big Joe Turner - I don't dig it
Big John Greer - Rockin' with Big John
Laurie Tate with Joe Morris & His Orchestra - Rock me daddy
Freddie Mitchell & His Orchestra - Rockin' with coop
Honey Brown & Freddie Mitchell's Orchestra - Rockin' & Jumpin'
Wally Mercer - Rock around the clock
Fats Domino - You done me wrong
Smiley Lewis - Bee's Boogie
Stick McGee & His Buddies - Drinkin' wine spo-de-o-dee
Bo Diddley - Working man
Otis Rush - It's hard to me to believe
B.B.King-Payin' the cost to be the boss
Junior Brown - My baby don't dance to nothing but Ernest Tubb
Marti Brom & The Barnshakers - Blue tattoo
The Go-Getters - Ice cold baby
Colbert Hamilton & The Nitros - Cadillac Baby
Jimmy Sutton's Four Charms - Lonesome tears in my eyes
Shaun Horton & The Tennesse Trio - I'm coming home
Hot Boogie Chillun - Pure
Wild Wax Combo - Ready to go
Legendary Shack-Shakers - Go Ho Wild
Hopped Up - Hopped Up!
Hopped Up - get gone
The Dempseys - I want Moonshine
7 Shoot Screamers - Vampire
Tazmanian Devils - 12 O'clock shock
Frantic Flinstones - Retarded
The Tremors -Riot
The Rockets - Hot Rod Boogie
Rockin' Lloyd Tripp & Zipguns - Do me like she's done
Charlie Hightone & The Rock-It's - Get out my bed
The Clash - Police & Thieves
The Ramones - 53rd & 3rd
Hüsker Dü - Eight Miles High
The Dills - Sound Of The Rain
The Cramps - The Mad Daddy
Alan Vega - Raver
The Polecats - Hip Hip Baby
Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster
Guana Batz - Bust Out
Descendents - Bikeage
Jason & The Scorchers - Absolutely Sweet Marie
Jason & The Scorchers with Link Wray - Tear it up
Los Macana - Radio Go
The Fuzztones - Romilar-D
Black Lips - Crazy Girl
The Tazmanian Devils - Killing Kind Of Love
Buzzcoks - Reconciliation
Los Coronas - Zero Break
Los Derrumbes - Movin'
Boogie Punkers - Domo Arigatoo
Los Brioles - You can't have me
Bop Pills - T.N.T Love
The Swindlers - My baby is in the trunk
Mr.Whiz - Go to bed
Los Perdidos - Norton
Wau & Los Aaarghsss - Te voy a odiar
The Nitemares - Blue Moon Baby
Cat Club - Ubangi Stomp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home