Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bop Street-Julio

ARTISTA DEL MES:ROBERT GORDON
FELIZ VERANO!


Ross Rythm Rascals - Boojie Woo Blues
Buddy Jones - Small Town Mama Nº2
Bob Skyles & his Skyrockets - sing it drummer man
Nat "King" Cole - Those Lazy,Hazy,Crazy Days Of Summer
Lowell Fulson - Juke Box Shuffle
T.Bone Walker - Teenage Baby
The Treniers - Rockin' On Sunday Night
Don Covay - Switchen On The Kitchen
Pico Pete - Chicken Little
Elvis - Harbor lights
Walter Miller & The Yellow Jackets - I wanna rock & roll
John Hampton - Shadow Blues
Tony & Jackie Lamie - Wore to a frazzel
Pee Wee King - Plantation Boogie
Cliff Blakely - Gett Off My Love
Ronnie Branam - Puppy dog love
Sonny Cole - I dreamed I was Elvis
The Catalinas - Ring Of Stars
The Tonettes - Come to me
The Del Rios - Lizzie
Rose Maddox - Hey Little Dreamboat
Don Wade - Gone Gone Gone
Sonny Fisher - Hey Mama
Dwain Bell - Rock & Roll On Saturday Night
Johnny Carroll - Slingy Thing
The Crestones - She's a bad motorcycle
Al Hendrix - Rhonda Lee
The Wild Tones - The Martian Band
Woody & Dave - Shut Up
Kenneth Hunt - I'm the wrong one
The Cousins - It's the beat
Bill Hayes - Bop Boy
Jay B.Loyd - You're just my kind
Pico Pete - Hot Dog
Fat Daddy Wolmes - Chicken rock
Woody & Dave - Sweet Potato
Don Covay - Ohh My Soul

The Who - Baba O'Riley
Robert Gordon - Twenty Flight Rock
Robert Gordon - Beside You
Robert Gordon - Fire
The Caravans - Love me like you do
The Caravans - Be my hearts desire
Tin Star Trio - Curfew
Tin Star Trio - Rockin' in the graveyard
Hot Boogie Chillun - A shot of love
Dave & Deke Combo - Real cool rocket
Doug James & Sax Gordon (& Duke Robillard) - Can't stand up
Doug James & Sax Gordon - Goin' Back To California
Robert Gordon - When I found you
Robert Gordon - Mama's little baby
Hellbilly Club - Trash for everybody
Hellbilly Club - People are strange
Boogie Punkers - Tuesday night at the Hank
Mr.Whiz - Wild storm
Earl & The Overtones - Heartless mama
Mars Attacks - High School Caesar
Mars Attacks - Leavin' it all behind
Mars Attacks - Rebound
Johnny Loda - Lonesome tears in my eyes
Roy Gibson & The Flattop Cats - Mara
Charlie Hightone & The Rock-It's - So long baby
Jerry & The Rockets - Shadow my baby
The Peacocks - Warning
Bones Maki & The Sundodgers - Try to steal my love
Bones Maki & The Sundodgers - Billie Rae
The Starliters - That old judge rough snake eyed barm
The Starliters - Goodbye Little Star
Dawn Shipley & The Sharp Shooters - Lovin' toy
Dawn Shipley & The Sharp Shooters - Bye Bye Sweetie Pie
Deadbolt - Voodoobilly Man
Deadbolt - Who the hell is Mrs.Valdez
Robert Gordon - Ain't gonna take it no more
Robert Gordon - Do you love me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home