Saturday, December 29, 2007

BOP STREET DICIEMBRE


DICIEMBRE - BOP STREET

GRUPO DEL MES:THE GO-GETTERS


Frank Sinatra -Jingle Bells

Gene Autry - It's round-time in Reno

Merle Travis & Jerry Colonna - Oh why,oh why I did ever leave Wyoming

Chet Atkins - (I may be color blind out but) I know when I'm blue

Hank Penny - Cowboy's Swing

Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs - Is it too late now?

Hank Garland - Sugarfoot Boogie

Hank Williams - Lost Highway

Frankie Laine - Ramblin' Man

Lefty Frizzell - My rough & rowdy ways

Lefty Frizzell - Blue Yodel #6

Jack Guthrie - Ida Red

Leroy Van Dyke - Chicken Shack

Dick Lory - Ballroom Baby

Pee Wee King - Mop Rag Boogie

Charlie Feathers - Frankie & Johnny

Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special

Johnny Cash - Wanted Man

The Beatles - Carol

The Beatles - Soldier of love

The Beatles - You really got a hold on me

The Beatles - To know her is to love her

The Beatles - Run for your life

The Trashmen - Dancin' with Santa

Human Beinz - Nobody but me

Dusty Springfield - I only want to be with you

Irma Thomas - Break-a-Way

Jackie Wilson - Higher,Higher

Otis Redding - Open the door

Otis Redding - The Happy Song

T-Rex - 20th Century Boy

New York Dolls - Trash

The Clash - White man in a hammersmith palais

Tuff Darts - Your love is like a nuclear waste

Matchbox - Settin' the woods on fire

Matchbox - Put the blame on me

Flying Saucers - I need your love tonight

Lorene Mercer - Ballad of a truck driver's wife

Bakersfield Big Guitar's - El Tejón Ride

Dick Curless - Cupid's arrow

Flying Burrito Brothers - God's own singer

Waylon Jennings - Got a lot going for me

The Legarde Twins - Night Blooming Jasmine

John Lennon - Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)

Emmylou Harris - Son a rotten gambler

The Go-Getters - Flame Of Love

The Go-Getters - Wildcat Tamer

The Go-Getters - My baby's gone away

The Go-Getters -Hurricane

The Go-Getters- House of blue lights

The Go-Getters -Slow down

The Go-Getters- Got to go

The Go-Getters -The woman I need

Johnny Cash - Let the train blow the whistle

Jerry Lee Lewis - I'll Find It Where I Can

Dwight Yoakam - It won't hurt

Hank Williams III -Lonesome for you

BR549 - Way to late (to go home early now)

The Hacienda Brothers - If daddy don't sing Danny Boy

Smokestack Lightnin' - Take my hand

Juke Joint Jump - Big Fat Mama (Are back in style again)

Juke Joint Jump - Surely (I Love You)

Juke Joint Jump - Hit,glit & split

Los Volidos - I don't know why

Los Volidos - Sun Goes Down

Los Volidos - Lorain

Los Fabulosos Blueshakers - Don't go no further

Los Fabulosos Blueshakers - Hoodoo Man Blues

Los Fabulosos Blueshakers - To Lazy

Los Fabulosos Blueshakers - Tell me what's the reason

Los Fabulosos Blueshakers - Slow in C

Los Fabulosos Blueshakers -That's alright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home