Sunday, June 08, 2008

BOP STREET CLUB




32 TRACKS!
http://bopstreet.podomatic.com/


ALL TRACKS SELECTED BY ALEX RUIZ Y JAVI MONREAL

1.-Johnny Burnette Trio - Rock Therapy
2.-Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps - Pretty Pretty Baby
3.-Chuck Tharpe & The Fireballs - Long Long Pony Tail
4.-Jimmy Pritchett-That's the way I feel
5.-Scotty McKay - Rollin' Dynamite
6.-Eddie Cochran -Don't bye bye baby me
7.-Tommy Blake - You better believe it
8.-Charlie Rich - Rebound
9.-Joel Hill - Thought it over
10.-Richard Berry & The Pharaohs - Have love will travel
11.-Johnny Otis & Marci Lee - Castin' my spell
12.-The Sparkletones - Rocket
13.-Jericho Jones - Black Magic
14.-The Champs - Midnighter
15.-Bo Diddley - Hey Bo Diddley
16.-The Burnette Brothers - Warm Love
17.-Lee Dresser & The Krazy Kats - Beat out my love
18.-Billy Lee Riley - Pearly Lee
19.-The Sonics - Psycho
20.-Ravenna & The Magnetics - Find my baby for me
21.-Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys - I can't believe I'm saying this to you
22.-Dave & Deke Combo - This is it
23.-James Intveld - Standing on a rock
24.-The Barnshakers - Boppin' In Roswell
25.-Nick Curran - Nitelife Boogie
26.-Rosie Flores - You tear me up
27.-Southern Culture On The Skids - Liquored up & Lacquered Down
28.-Round Up Boys - The Buffalo Song
29.-Darrel Higham - I got the bug
30.-Hot Boogie Chillun - I wanna hear your scream
31.-Ronnie Dawson - No dice
32.-The Nitemares - Calandraca Boogie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home