Saturday, April 29, 2006

TOP ABRIL


Grupo del mes : Kaiser George & The Hi-Risers
Carl Perkins- Where the Rio de Rosa flows
Sonny Fisher - Hold me baby
Link Davis - Grashopper
Johnny Carroll - Hearts of stone
Bob Luman - Hello baby
Mac Curtis - What'll I do
Sid King & The Five Strings - Purr Kitty Purr
Frank Starr - Dig them squeaky shoes
Andy Starr - Just a walkin'
Al Sweatt - I hate myself
Wally Willete - Eanie Meenie
Pete & Jimmy - So wild
Wally Black - Rock & Roll Mama
Derrel Felts - Playmates
Narvel Felts - I'm headin' home
Gene Summers - Dance Dance Dance
Jimmy Lee & Wayne Walker - Love Me
Charlie Brown - Don't Put The Blame On Me
Corky Jones (Buck Owens) - Hot Dog
Jeff Daniels - Switch Blade Sam
Rex Hale - Down at the Big Mama's House
Guido D'Amico - Jimmy Boy
Johnny Stark - Rockin' Billy
Ricky Nelson - Hey pretty baby
Ricky Nelson - Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)
Bobby Darin - You must have been a beautiful baby
Richard Berry & The Pharaohs - Have love will travel
Dave "Baby" Cortez - The Happy Organ
The Rivieras - California Sun
The Girlfriends - My one & only,Jimmy Boy
Tico & The Triumphs - Wild flower
Neil Sedaka - Stupid Cupid
Del Shannon - Go away little girl
Billy Fury - Glad all over
The Animals - The girl can't help it
The Kinks - I don't need you anymore
Manfred Mann - Without you
Gene Pitney - (The man who shot) Liberty Valance
The Remains - Say you're sorry
The Matadors - I gotta drive
The Wolves - Down at the club
The Ribbons - Ain't gonna kiss ya
The Goddies - Sophisticated Boom Boom
The Viscounts - Who put the bomp
Gerry & The Pacemakers - How do you do it
The Tammys - Egyptian Shumba
The Cinderellas - Baby Baby (I still love you)
Barbara Ruskin - Halfway to paradise
Mary Wells - Bye bye baby
Lou Christie - Two faces have I
Andy Williams - House of Bamboo
The Clash - Janie Jones
The Clash - I fought the law
Brian Setzer & The Tomcats - My one desire
Guana Batz - King Rat
Blues Brothers - Rubber Biscuit
The Boppers - Book of love
Manhattan Transfer - Unchained melody
Jerry Lee Lewis - Roll Over Beethoven
Johnny Cash & Hank Williams JR - That old wheel
Jason & the Scorchers - The shadow of night
Lee Rocker - Texacarna To Panama City
Brian Setzer Orchestra - Route 66
Royal Crown Revue - Rock that boogie
Four Charms - Midnight at the mill
Los Coronas - Twin Fix
The Hi-Risers - Bam Bam Baby
The Roomates - I wonder why
Cari Lee & The Saddle-Ites - How do you like that
Tennessee Boys - Movie Magg
Jimmy Sutton's Four Charms - Scotchin' with the soda
Gus & The Invisibles - Come along with me
The Canary Sect - Hot water town
Kaiser George & The Hi-Risers - I'd rather be with you
The Chaflans - Sincerely
Lucky Dados - Lucky stomp
Los Twangs -Let's go
Charlie Hightone & The Rock-it's - Lover's curse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home